Hours: Sunrise to Sunset.
Maximum capacity: 40.
Please abide by the following rules when enjoying the pool area:
- Food is only permitted in designated areas.
- Beverages must be in unbreakable containers (no glass).
- Shower and remove oils, creams, and lotions before entering the pool.
- Children 12 years old and younger must be accompanied by an alert adult who supervises them at all times. Children 3 and under must wear waterproof pants.
- No animals are permitted on the pool deck and patio areas.
- No smoking is allowed.
- No rafts or similar equipment are allowed in the pool.
- Running is not allowed on the pool deck.
- Games, balls, and frisbees are not allowed in the pool.
- Chairs and lounges must be covered with beach towels or clothes.
- No bicycles, roller blades, or skateboards are allowed on pool deck.
- No diving is allowed.
Hours: 8 a.m. – dark
- Players can call the 525 concierge office (no more than 24 hours in advance) to reserve a court for a one-hour period.
- Players can get the tennis court key from the 525 concierge office by giving their name, phone number, and unit number.
- Players who signed out the key are responsible for closing and the locking the gate when finished playing and returning the key to the concierge. Players should not transfer the key to any other player.
- Players should wear suitable tennis attire (that is, shirts or blouses, flat-soled tennis shoes—no bathing attire or black soles) and observe proper tennis etiquette.
- Kids under 12 should be supervised.